Net Zero Energy Communities
The Offset Project is driving policies and market solutions that pave the way for advanced distributed energy projects and Net Zero Energy (NZE) communities. We work closely with climate-conscious communities and industry-leading energy professionals to develop and implement effective strategies for meeting our energy needs with clean, sustainable and locally produced renewable energy.
The Offset Project’s Net Zero Energy Communities program is designed to streamline and accelerate the local deployment of climate-friendly clean energy systems to secure meaningful social, environmental, and economic benefits for your community.
- Assessment of needs and opportunities
- Distributed Energy Resource (DER) planning
- Energy Storage
- Community Microgrids
- Virtual Power Plants
- Stakeholder engagement and coalition building
- Project management
- Greenhouse gas reporting
Sustainable Management Systems
The Offset Project provides an on-the-ground approach to corporate social responsibility that is both realistic and sustainable. Businesses not only need sustainability in their board rooms but also need to bring the message to the customers through event and community initiatives.
The Offset Project consults with local business and event companies to:
- Build social responsibility programs
- Develop deconstruction programs and food recovery networks
- Create Green Tag programs to offset carbon locally
- Green events
- Manage certification efforts